Saturday, July 16, 2011

Video Update #1: You All Are Awesome!!

I've got alot of post ideas coming soon and tried to get one up by yesterday, but they are still a little hairy...  So here's a quick video I shot today just to update everyone on the blog, baby, and how much I love you!

Thanks so much for actually reading my post.

Daddy Dynamics has only been live for about a month and I feel the love around me...

***In my best Elton John voice***  "Caaaaannnn you feeeeellll the looove tonight?"  (I DO, I DO!!)


Here's a little proof that someone other than my wife actually love me.

Twitter Followers:  145
Facebook Fans:  17
Google +  Fans  (or Fellow Dad Bloggers Following Me) : 34
Blog Followers : 10
BabyCenter Fans:  (too many to count, apparently... but I know your reading and I thank you very much.)


Hey look!  I'm wearing my seatbelt!




Seriously...  You guys and gals are amazing.

Please tag along and press those buttons!  I LOVE YOU ALL, SO LOVE ME BACK!!




MY BLOG:  http://daddydynamics.blogspot.com/

TWITTER:  @daddydynamics

FACEBOOK:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daddy-Dynamics/231987720151918

GOOGLE PLUS:  gplus.to/TimMiller

DADS HANGOUT ON TWITTER:  @DadsHangout

DADS HANGOUT ON GOOGLE PLUS:  gplus.to/DadsHangout




Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors