Sunday, June 12, 2011

Be a Dad. I Can't Wait...

So today I've been scouring the web and doing the whole social media thing trying to promote this blog. (OK "insert shameless plug".  Please follow me on Twitter and Facebook using the links on the right of the page.)  I ran across this video posted on another blog about Dad's (The Father Factor).

I've watched this video a few times now and actually tear up thinking about what the future holds for me and my baby girl.  Trips to the Zoo and the playground, camping in the backyard, taking her to her Violin lesson, having the "Birds and Bees" talk... (Wait?  I have to do that at some point right?)

Dad's, am I crazy for imagining all of this even before she is born!??  I still have to get through the infancy years and I'm thinking about the "Birds and the Bees" talk?  I'm sorry, but I can't help it.  All I do anymore is imagine what life will be like when she is here.  This video just really struck a chord with me and I wanted to share it with all of you.  (Oh, I just remembered...  Having a girl means I have to pay for a wedding too?)

Geez.. Am I normal or just crazy for wanting to be the best Dad ever?

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors